Welcome and Thank You for your interest in
This No One’s HOPE ON A MISSION
We are working hard to bring YOU the best possible experience right here at River Rocks Church in Cumming, GA.
Conference Registration is super easy. Just click the REGISTER ME NOW button and fill out the short form. We will confirm your information and save your seat & book right away!
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
This No One’s HOPE ON A MISSION:
“Seeking God’s presence in your journey from heartbreak to healing”
Hosted by RIVER ROCKS CHURCH
1390 WEBER INDUSTRIAL DRIVE
CUMMING, GA 30041
Saturday, July 2, 2016 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
This FREE, half-day conference will serve both individuals and families who have experienced a heartbreaking loss (loved one’s death, divorce, severe illness, etc.) or those who wish to understand and serve someone who has. It will focus on the major tenets of Christian author Loma Moser’s newly released book titled:
THIS NO ONE: Unspeakable Sorrow, Impossible Forgiveness-Living in Terms of Eternity
Through Loma’s story of how her 25 year old son was tragically killed by a hit-and-run driver, and the 2+ years of struggles that followed, you will explore:
- God’s OMNI-PRESENCE and His desire to reveal Himself to you in your deepest needs
- How to tap into the UNMATCHED Power of Prayer
- Our greatest human need and worst failing: IMPOSSIBLE FORGIVENESS
- “That Glorious Day”–Facing the Reality of Eternity
- And MORE…
- Pastor Jeff and his wife Jessica will also share testimonies and share their hearts and their mission for serving your community!
Your morning will look like:
- 8:15 Doors open; Coffee and pastries served; Programs handed out; Signed, Reserved books picked up ($15.00); Day-of book sales ($16.00 while supplies last; NOTE: BOOK PURCHASE IS OPTIONAL (Preview and multiple reviews of the book are available here: Amazon.com)
- 8:30 Begin child check-in for separate, age-appropriate, positive “Grief Camp” activities (led by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker & Christian Therapist) and light snacks
- 9:00 Welcome and Introductions; Session 1
- 10:00 Break…bathrooms/coffee, etc
- 10:15 Session 2
- 11:15 Break…bathrooms/coffee, etc
- 11:30 Session 3
- 12:30 Bring children in and conclude with DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS, BBQ Lunch, Book Signing and Fellowship
*THERE WILL BE PRAYER COUNSELORS AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES THROUGHOUT THE EVENT FOR ANY PRAYER NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE.
You are welcome to chat with River Rocks Church Pastor Jeff Birmingham, his wife, Jessica, Loma Moser or any of the conference team!
**IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER REGISTERING, PLEASE USE THE COMMENT FORM BELOW TO EMAIL US! WE WILL RESPOND ASAP. We look forward to meeting you soon!